Καριέρα - Project Manager (pm) - Αθήνα
Project Manager (pm)
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, management, and completion of customer implementation projects. The individual will work closely with Services and R&D team, identifying key resources and providing the direction they require to meet project objectives, while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
This is a tactical and strategic position that directs all phases of project management. Ensures Projects are given necessary attention. Key functions include scoping projects, determining level of effort estimations and project category, setting expectations with the project team and the client, dealing with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Business Software as well as providing reporting and analysis of projects.
The role requires both functional and technical knowledge as well as the ability to map customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the successful delivery of the project – ensuring client acceptance
- Contribute in developing, documenting and communicating business requirements for each project, with clarity of scope, objectives and expected outcomes.
- Directs all phases of project management, including schedule development, schedule enforcement, design management, risk and scope.
- Sets expectations with clients, and the project team.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time and based on Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Coordinates project meetings, develops and enforces schedules, tracks project progress and manages project reviews.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – desirable if the degree is held in an IT related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT project management
- Previous experience working with ERP and/or CRM solutions is required
- Exposure in large – scale enterprise application and data management projects (CRM, Billing, ERP, Data Warehouses, Portals etc.)
- Strong leadership ability, interpersonal skills, project management skills, technical aptitude, communication skills and customer focus.
- Must be comfortable working with dead-line schedules to meet changing needs to ensure timely, accurate project completion.
- Good knowledge across a variety of PM methodologies and practices (waterfall and agile)
- Experience in Microsoft Sure Step methodology will be considered an asset.