To meet the above requirements, PeopleCert chose Data Communication as a trusted partner with long-term experience in implementing relevant projects. Data Communication responded with Microsoft Dynamics NAV - InnovEra on Azure, a globally leading ERP solution, and DC e-Procurement web app, implementing the following:
Interfaces with 3rd party systems:
- MDH, a basis for consolidation and shared management of entity-specific code, to depict consolidated bundled results and ensure the smooth operation of the required interfaces
- PASSPORT, International Language Exam & Language Management & Administration System for automated:
- B2B International billing
- Pricing B2B / B2C LanguageCert
- B2B Credit Control
- Pricing B2C International
- REFUND B2C International number on the website for reference
- EliSS, ECDL, ECDL Exam, ECDL Management & Execution System
Microsoft Dynamics NAV - InnovEra on Azure & DC e-Procurement web app to ensure control of any available budget of supplies. expenditure requests, completion of Order management, incomplete orders & deficit receipts, warehouse & accounting updates
DC e-Procurement web app with existing HR system aiming at obtaining necessary employee data & organization charts, ensuring proper access rights & approval procedures in the system
Both projects were deployed according the international Microsoft Sure Step project implementation methodology.
With the release of Dynamics 365 Business Central, Peoplecert leverages the upgraded capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central - InnovEra.