Cookies & Similar Technologies
A site's cookies may be:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that track users on the site, which are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: cookies that allow the site to "remember" who you are, as well as your preferences.
- Required cookies (necessary cookies): These are cookies required to properly operate the websites (e.g., allow you to access secure areas of the website, or to remember what you've placed in your shopping cart).
- Performance cookies & analytics technologies: These are cookies that collect information about how visitors and users use the website in order to improve the way the site works (does not collect information that identifies a visitor or a user).
- Functionality cookies: These are cookies that allow the site to remember your selections on that site (such as your username, language, or region) and provide improved, more personal features.
- Web beacons & parameter tracking cookies: They are used to count users who have visited the site after they clicked on an ad, on another site or on e-mail. Internet beacons collect limited information and do not identify specific people.
- You have the ability to configure your browser to restrict cookies or even block all cookies if you wish. However, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use specific parts of the site. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, please refer to the website www.allaboutcookies.org.