Καριέρα - Web Application Software Engineer (wase) - Αθήνα
Web Application Software Engineer (wase)
Do you aspire to join a Best Workplace in which you will be able to develop yourself and make the difference by working with the latest technologies? If yes, then this job opportunity is the ideal one for you!
At Data Communication, we are looking for employees with personality. Passionate and committed, reliable and friendly.
Due to our continued growth we are seeking for a Web Application Software Engineer.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work onprojects based on Data Communication Web Application Framework, delivering high quality software and an extraordinary experience to our customers. With your experience building scalable, robust web-based applications, you will be a vital and integral member of the team that will enable Data Communication’s continued growth.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
- Develop efficient, robust, scalable and maintainable code using high-level programming languages and state-of-the-art technologies
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Perform task breakdown, effort analysis and prioritization of assigned work
- Follow established practices and procedures to achieve overall project performance and quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with fellow engineers in Quality Assurance and Customer Support Department
Your Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience in building web based business applications using C#, .NET Core, Asp.NET Core, EF Core
- Experience in Java-script, HTML5, CSS3 web development is a prerequisite.
- Experience in Angular 2+ is a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of object oriented and service oriented architectures
- Significant experience in tools like: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Node, Git
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server development and administration is a plus
- Computer science Degree or equivalent
Your Behavioral Competencies
- Strong drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products
- Methodical and results-oriented
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a tea