Καριέρα - PowerBuilder Software Engineer (pbsse) - Αθήνα
PowerBuilder Software Engineer (pbsse)
We are seeking innovative and passionate engineers who are versatile, creative, and eager to tackle new problems.
The Powerbuilder Software Engineer will become a member of the R&D team of Data Communication, comprising of highly skilled software engineers operating in a dynamic and agile environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the continued development of Data Communication's products participating to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in design, analysis and development
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Identify inefficient activities and take ownership towards process improvement
- Research new technologies, techniques and tools
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams
Your Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of significant experience in delivering key components as part of a product release. A significant part of this work experience must involve architectural design and contribution to key decisions for product direction.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented languages (Power builder, Visual Studio.net).
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase) with a strong understanding of database technologies.
- Familiarity with either ERP, Accounting or Payroll Software Solutions is a plus
Your Educational/ Behavioral Competencies
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products.
- Ability to work under pressure.