Καριέρα - Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software Engineer (nvse) - Αθήνα
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software Engineer (nvse)
At Data Communication we invest in and are inspired by our people, working all together as a team to offer top quality products and services that guarantee enhanced customer experience and satisfaction.
If you want to be a part of this team...
If you love programming …
If you want your skills to make the difference…
…then our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software Engineer position is what you are looking for.
In this role, you will develop, modify and customize cutting-edge Microsoft ERP application software conferring with other developers, system analysts, and implementation team members to establish software requirements and ensure project specifications are met.
With your technical expertise you will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience utilizing best practices in software development in a fast-paced, rapid-development environment.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
- Develop efficient, robust, scalable and maintainable code using high-level programming languages
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Perform task breakdown, effort analysis and prioritization of assigned work
- Follow established practices and procedures to achieve overall project performance and quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with fellow engineers in Quality Assurance and Customer Services Department
Your Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience in Microsoft development applications, ideally in Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server administration and development
- Demonstrated expertise in building scalable, highly-available service oriented software solutions
- NAV functional experience is a plus
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products. Experience with business application development will be considered a plus
- Computer science Degree or equivalent
Your Behavioral Competencies
- Strong drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products
- Methodical and results-oriented
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team