Καριέρα - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant (crmc) - Αθήνα
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant (crmc)
In Data Communication we create value for our customers by developing and implementing high quality software solutions.
Are you a passionate engineer who enjoys challenges and thrives on customer-oriented problem solving?
Are you eager to join a team of expert consultants in a high technology, international business software?
If yes, you are welcomed to apply for the position of
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
You will join our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project & Services team implementing demanding projects to new or existing customers. You will work closely with our R&D team, being responsible for maximizing project quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
The role requires both functional and technical knowledge as well as the ability to map CRM customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge using the opportunity to develop and build relationships with customers
- Translate business requirements into CRM functional and configuration requirements
- Perform customer needs analysis and participate in business process solutions design and architecture
- Liaise with the R&D department for developing custom solution components when required
- Compose development specifications and interact with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that may arise
- Be in charge of the completeness and quality of functional design
- Be responsible for testing and documenting the CRM software configuration
- Provide user training to customers
Your Skills & Qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing CRM software solution Services
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL server databases
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- .NET programming knowledge/experience will be considered a plus
- Strong presentation, communication (both written & oral) skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers
- Self - direction, attention to detail & great customer focus
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral