Καριέρα - Sharepoint Software Engineer (shse) - Αθήνα
Sharepoint Software Engineer (shse)
In Data Communication we hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people desiring to assist our clients and one another succeed while delivering high quality software and an extraordinary experience to our customers.
If you are a talented and versatile developer aspiring to join our Best Workplace Athens headquarters, then our
Sharepoint Software Engineer
position is what you are looking for!
The position works on challenging, mission-critical projects and is a crucial part of our Microsoft Dynamics R&D team. The team fosters a culture of innovation and encourages everyone to contribute through new ideas and insights.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Develop SharePoint solutions including:
- Custom solutions that enable SharePoint to connect to other systems and/or data sources using Business Connectivity Services
- Custom business forms using SharePoint or Visual Studio
- Custom workflows using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio
- Custom Business Intelligence (BI) solutions such as operational dashboards and key performance charts and/or reports to meet stakeholder requirements
- Determine and document the solution design, including all development tasks that are necessary to address all applicable requirements as well as an estimated Level of Effort (LOE) to deliver the proposed solution.
- Modify existing software as well as create special purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Perform task breakdown, effort analysis and prioritization of assigned work
- Follow established practices and procedures to achieve overall project performance and quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with fellow engineers in Quality Assurance and Customer Support Department
Your Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer working with SharePoint 2010/2013
- Strong expertise in SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio to build custom SharePoint workflows and forms
- Strong experience in Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements
- Proven development ability in Web technologies, C#, jQuery, HTML5, XML, Json, Web API
- Proven experience in SharePoint object Model, KPI's,Visual Studio Workflows, Claims Based Authentication, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server administration and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field
Your Behavioral Competencies
- Strong drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products
- Methodical and results-oriented
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team