Career - ERP/CRM Account Manager (amc) - Αθήνα
ERP/CRM Account Manager (amc)
At Data Communication, we are looking for an experienced, results-oriented, highly driven Account Manager to join our Corporate Solutions Sales team at our Athens headquarters.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Be accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
- Prospect and build strong commercial relationships within customers by developing key relationships.
- Drive the delivery of accurate business metrics and anticipate change in opportunities, markets, resources and customers’ needs or requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
- Work closely with the services teams planning the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services, as well as upgrades of existing installed bases.
- Produce monthly forecast, weekly commit and pipeline development reports.
- Act as the key contact for Data Communication, responsible for maintaining the relationship, building and executing the sales strategy within customers.
Your Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in a business-related field, or IT field
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales or presales in Business Software solutions (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Experience in technical sales will considered a plus
- Account Management skills & ability to handle large accounts
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Results-drivenand aware of the importance of results
- Experience with ERP / CRM systems or any kind of business software is considered mandatory.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic NAV or CRM Systems will considered an asset
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills